Valentine’s Day Wear
So it’s Valentine’s Day! Yikes! What to wear???
If you are just hanging out with friends for the day or going for lunch with your sweetheart how about wearing a romantic top with skinny jeans and boots and a blazer or jacket? I like this look because its not age specific. I think anyone from 20 year olds to 50 year olds could wear a version of this outfit. Pair with simple jewellery and you are good to go!
1. American Eagle Hooded Surplus Jacket (Coat); 115 CAD AE.COM; 2. J Brand JBrand Women’s 811 Mid Rise Indigo Skinny Jeans – Ink; 3. 310 CAD; 4. Michael Kors Hamilton East West Satchel – Suntan, 255 CAD, 5. Bobbin Lace Top Cabi CABIONLINE.COM; 6. Luxe Vintage Finds Chanel Paris Hoop Necklace 2,255 CAD; 7. Frye Phillip Ring Tall Women’s Pull-on Boots 375 CAD; 8. Hammered gold-plated cuff 705 CAD
But what about if you are going out for dinner? Do you have a basic little black dress you can pull out? I like this one below-it is classy but still has lots of sex appeal. It could be worn with chunky jewellery or with fine, delicate jewellery. A black dress is still a must for any woman’s closet.
- JUSTICIA RUANO Italy Dress Black, 665 CAD 2. Kenneth Jay Lane Black & Golden 3. Beaded Multi-Strand Necklace, 105 CAD 2. Carolee Gold-Tone Black Button Earrings, 48 CAD 3. Pre-owned Chanel Bracelets, 1,420 CAD 6. FOREVER 21 Pointed Faux Suede Pumps, 29 CAD
Anytime Romantic Outfit
This romantic dress would be perfect for Valentine’s Day but would then work well to wear to a wedding or just a summer party. Dual purpose is always good!
- Chi Chi London Metallic lace tea dress, 130 CAD
- Kate Spade New York Cedar Street Large Monday Bag – Cabaret Pink,250 CAD
- Pre-owned Ippolita Wonderland Gemstone Bangle, 685 CAD 4. Tory Burch Classic Pointy Toe Slingback Flat, 285 CAD
Let us know what you like to wear for a lunch date or dinner out. We’d love to know!